Sunday 10 May 2009

Light Art Video's

I decided to do a little light art of my own so i thaught i'd post the photo's up and also some interesting light video's i found.

Here are some photo's i made using glowsticks and a slow shutter speed on my digital camera.









I found this artist called lichtfaktor who does light art films i really like his work as its very interesting and i like the way he composes his films and how well the light drawings are done. They must take forever to do but they look amazing! I would like to do a film like this if i had more time.

1 comment:

  1. Like with so many things these have lots of potential, how far could you take the implications? Act out a play using glowsticks in front of a camera with the lens open? Film someone running in the dark with glowsticks taped to every part of their body?

    ReplyDelete