Thursday 5 March 2009

First ever blog

Ok so this is my first entry of many to come as i quite like writing my thaughts and interests down. I am pretty much slow at the moment with the progress of my art but that was due to me having a pretty much melt down and stress out. But i am on a much more positive note now and i am determined to get my arse into gear and dive right back into it.
I have done a few things due to my elective with the printmaking i was quite pleased with that but i cant really show any of that stuff till i get it back. i'd quite like to include some of the prints i used in my project as they were pretty much made from the silly string paintings that i have been doing.
When i get home tonight i shall blog like a crazy person and upload a load of stuff that i have been looking at and what not.
And art that i have found recently which was awesomes =]
ok so ta daaa..my blog is uploaded!

1 comment:

  1. I'M YOUR BIGGEST FAN!!! =D





    ROFLCOPTERS!!!111111111!!!111
    xxx

    ReplyDelete